TSM-12 Benchtop Pocket Cutter Machine
The TSM-12 benchtop pocket cutter machine routs the 6 degree, low-angle Castle Pocket with no tear out in less than 2 seconds. The superior low screw angle minimizes joint shift while providing strong, stable joints. Because the TSM-12 uses standard 110V electric, and does not require any shop air, it’s ideal for jobsites, small shops, or the weekend woodworker. Each TSM-12 is equipped with a Bosch 1617 Router with a 3/8” three-flute solid carbide router bit for cutting the pocket and a Bosch Colt Router with a 9/64” premium drill bit for drilling the pilot hole. The TSM-12 comes ready-to-go and delivers Castle quality with every pocket it cuts.
Features and Benefits include:
- Cuts the Castle low-angle pocket, for strong, stable, tight, and superior joints
- Equipped with:
- Bosch 1617 Router with a 3/8” three-flute solid carbide router bit for cutting the pocket
- Bosch Colt Router with a 9/64” premium drill bit for drilling the pilot hole
- Low-angle pockets minimize the need for clamping during assembly
- Wider throat opening for thicker stock – accommodates stock from 1/2"to 1-1/2" thick
- Adjustable web for handling various pocket screw lengths
- Integral work clamp and pocket cutting lever are ergonomically positioned for fast pocket cutting
- Integrated, 4” and Shop Vac dust ports for minimizing dust and debris
- Easy maintenance and bit changing
- Requires only basic, 110V power
- Durable, solid surface work top
- TSM-12 comes factory tested and ready to work
- Router: Bosch 2.0hp #1617 Router Motor
- Drill: Bosch Colt 1.0hp #PR20EVS
- Router Bit: Premium 3/8” Solid Carbide, Rough Mill
- Drill bit: 9/64” Brad and Spur Premium TiN-Coated Bit
- Power req: 110V, 15 amps
- Shipping weight: 65 lbs
- Footprint: 13.5W x 20L x 20H
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
TSM-12 Castle Pocket Cutter Overview
In this video, Phil from castle will outline all the features ...
Castle TSM-12 Pocket Cutter Dust Panel
In this video, Phil will walk through how to build your own du...
TSM 12 Pocket Cutter Machine Work Flow
Tune in to learn all about how to use your TSM-12 more efficie...
TSM-12 Pocket Cutter Simple Work Stops
In this video, Phill will walk through the excellent features ...
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I wish I hadn’t waited so long to purchase this machine. The speed, accuracy, and lack of assembly creep make this a treat to use. I’m a residential finish carpenter and I set it up on job sites. It’s great to be able to walk up and have pocket holes so quick and easy.
From the reviews for this product I saw on YouTube, I expected it to be a top quality product. However, it far exceeded my expectations in terms of the quality of pocket hole created, the speed at which they can be made, and the quality of the machine itself. Highly recommended.
THIS IS THE BEST OTHER DO NOT COME CLOSE. I AM TOTALLY HAPPY I GOT THIS. THANK YOU FOR INVENTING THIS UNIT.
I wish it would have been an easier setup. I ended up breaking the u-bolt that holds the main router because I was trying to follow the directions. It said to tighten the 7/16 nut at the same time I tightened the knob. But I’m guessing they didn’t mean the nut holding the u-bolt because it seemed pretty tight right before it snapped. There were enough threads that I was able to reconnect it and get the router installed, but I still don’t know what 7/16 nut they were referring too. I was able to finally set it up, but knowing it broke because I was trying to follow the directions was upsetting. But the machine runs awesome now. --- Don, Glad you got the TSM-12 working fine! Thanks for pointing out your issue. We'll be working on a video to help explain that portion clearer. Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks, Castle Team
One word, amazing. Such a pleasure to operate with first class results. Thanks Castle for a world class machine. Quality American made.
Big shop or just a retired old geezer like me, this tool is a must. Highest quality tools. These people do it right.
I LOVE this machine. I'm muscle challenged (weak) and this is a breeze. The pockets are smooth and perfect every time with little effort. The initial set up was not quite as easy as advertised but now that it's up and running, it's wonderful.
This is a great machine, everything I expected.
The TSM-12 pocket hole cutter machine is a fun and efficient tool to own. Always a thrill to pull the lever and listen to how quick the machine cuts and drills a perfect clean pocket hole in one step in just a few seconds.