AT-Race 4' x 8' Face Frame Assembly Table
Our Face Frame Assembly Table clamping arm glides smoothly on an open beam that allows larger face frames to extend beyond the top of the table. The redesigned quick-clamps feature dual handles and centered activation for easy clamping from either direction. The rigid steel arm, constructed out of Unistrut, will stand up to years of use, while the open back table gives you more work area and can handle oversize frames without taking up valuable shop space.
When you are in need of premier woodworking tools and supplies, turn to Castle USA. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the absolute best and highest quality woodworking supplies.
Features and Benefits include:
- Professional woodworking assembly table
- Open back design:
- Accepts oversized frames and other large assemblies
- Maximizes work area
- Unistrut clamping arms with three adjustable air cylinders hold work firmly for easy assembly and minimal sanding
- 45 Degree, 1" laminated top for easy glue clean-up and less operator fatigue than horizontal clamping tables
- Built-in driver holster keeps driver within easy reach for increased convenience and efficiency (driver sold separately)
- Convenient, integrated connection port for air-powered driver adjacent to driver holster
- Rigid and lightweight for easier handling and positioning
- Unistrut rigid steel arm with redesigned quick-clamps
- Driver sold separately
- Assembly required
- Footprint: 113” x 43” x 79”
- Manufactured in the USA
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought my first one of these about 6 years ago. We had a kreg face frame table before this one and thought it was great. This table really put it into perspective. Leaps and bounds better than the kreg table. We expanded our shop and needed two at the time. When we purchased our third table we didn’t even consider a kreg table. Also castle’s customer service is second to none!