Here at Castle, making some the best woodworking machinery available in the industry requires the best people we can find. We are always looking for great people and we offer a fun and exciting work environment.
Some of the benefits of working at Castle include the following:
- Stable, long-term employment
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive hourly wage
- Full medical and dental
Part time and Full Time positions are available. Right now, we are currently looking for Manufacturing Technicians, but other positions may be available.
- Be the subject matter expert on a new product and take service calls regarding that machine.
- Make outbound calls to potential leads, follow up calls after service issues, or other opportunities.
- Draft documentation regarding to customer service, production, or other company functions.
- Assist with marketing on email and social media channel.
- Create and curate marketing content for promotion across web, print, and email channels.
- Assist in the building and maintenance of our customer database.
- Industry research.
- Help strategize and execute marketing campaigns.
- Assist with e-commerce store upkeep by creating copy, taking and editing photographs, and other tasks.
- Willingness to learn about new subjects.
- Strong computer skills (MS Suite, Google Suite).
- Experience with photo and video editing software.
- Knowledge of social media marketing platforms.
- Knowledge with e-commerce.
- Knowledge of email marketing.
- Experience with technical writing.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.